Do not trust this company with your personal belongings.The owner of this company is a liar and believes it is ok steal and lie from his customers.

Be very cautious. Using this company was the worst mistake I've ever made.

I paid for moving and storage but what I got was my things taken and when I confronted the owner, he flat out lied about the whole thing. Then when I was told I couldn't do anything about it, I wrote the truth on the internet and now the owner is threatening to sue.

The owner so much as admits to what happened but expects me to just sit by and be happy about what he did.

Had an Experience with Terry Moving and Storage?

Comments

Check out the reviews on ripoff report.com on terry moving and storage

Mission Viejo, California, United States #871000

After reading all the bad reviews about this company and they are all the same complaint...how is this guy still in business??? Come on people, wake up and stop using this corrupt company so they will go out of business once and for all!!

to Anonymous Bend, Oregon, United States #911042

Yes it's true.Had my jewelry stolen that I had hidden (or so I thought) in new house.

That's what these thieves do. They look in cupboards when you're not looking. Also had evidence of boxes opened and damaged furniture. Mark Terry admitted to knowing one of the movers Ryan had stolen before.

The other mover Bennie did nothing but complain about the owner Mark Terry. These are not their real names. Wish we had used another moving company even if we had to pay more. The glowing online reviews are ridiculous and made up.

Mark Terry is weak and *** not to hire honest employees or try to resolve issues with unhappy clients.It will catch up with him - it always does!

Do not use them!The glowing reviews are phony.

Movers showed up a day early, didn't get all the boxes and the worst part my jewelry was stolen from being hidden in a cupboard. Also over charged after they had all of our furniture. Mark Terry actually was aware that one of the mover's Ryan had stolen before.

Wish we had used another moving company.Mark Terry not trustworthy.

Horrible experience.Do not trust a word that comes out of Mark Terry mouth.

He will over charge and completely lie to your face. Very unfortunate because friends recommended him. They charged the full amount the day of the quote. Never refunded the money they said they would.

Broke a large number of items in the move. Padded their hours by over 3 hours. And never followed through on items they said they would get back to us on.

Very unfortunate experience.If you are looking for movers...keep looking.

terry moving is horrible the owner will raise the rates on you and try to get as much of your money as he can. please DONT use them. this company will literally rape your pocket.

THIS COMPANY IT THE HORRIBLE !!!!They ruined my fridge (broke the motor off of it and also laid it on it's back).

They quoted me a price on the phone after I told the guy 4 times the description of the appliances. He tells me he has a special dolly and truck and seeing his web site all looked good. He showed up not in a moving van but in an old handicapped mini van and when he pull the stove out that barely fit inside I said the fridge will never fit in there with out laying it down which ruins a fridge. Too late.

the fridge was already on its back at the home of the lady I bought it from. They also tell me I can't have the stove until I pay them in cash $250. I had to call my friend John from work to come help me with this ***. They started to drive away with my stove so I finally ran after them and payed them the money.

When John arrived we went to the other house in time to see them trying to stuff the fridge into a space too small for it and sure enough they broke the motor off the fridge and dented the front of the fridge trying to stuff it inside.

It never fit.My friend then forced him to give back some tf the money and when he tried to get the rest the guy ran to the van and drove off.

I also had a bad experience with Terry Moving & Storage.They damaged many pieces of expensive furniture.

I filed a claim for loss through the company but never heard back. It has been 9 months and all of my calls go straight to voice mail with no return calls.

I also had a contract bid before the move directly from the owner, Mark Terry, but was asked to pay an additional $400 once the job was complete because the owner claimed he "underestimated the job".Being naive, I gave in and agreed to pay $200 more before noticing all of the damage to my belongings.